Search This Blog

Friday 14 June 2013

Beauty Alert


 
I wanted to tell you about this new face tanner I got recently. If I put on tan like most people, no matter if it is a cheap, expensive or even a spray tan it never looks natural on your face and you always have to cover up in foundation to even the skin tone. The tan clogs your pores making it very obvious you are wearing fake tan.
 
I was on the tube to work and was reading an article in the Metro on summer's must haves and they recommended St Tropez Self Tan Bronzing Lotion for your face which is a non-pore blocker. As I am going on holidays soon I thought I would give it a try as I don't let the sun near my face so need a good face tanner to cover up the paleness.

It is expensive (£22 in Boots but try online for a cheaper deal) but a little goes a long way and it is soooo worth it. It actually doesn’t block your pores and it gives you that natural skin-kissed look so you don’t have to wear foundation. It also doesn’t smell and its non-greasy and dries in quickly. It is tined which makes it easy to apply. It is specially designed for the delicate skin on your face, and has additional skin-hydrating benefits. So definitely a great investment for the summer months!