Chest & Triceps
I workout from home but if you work out from the gym you have more equipment at your disposal to do more exercises. You will find that you repeat a lot of the same exercises over the weeks so that you can create good form. Once you feel comfortable with an exercise make it harder by adding extra weight.
This is an example of what I do from home to target my chest and triceps-
1. Wide Push ups (3 x 12 reps)
2. Dumbbell Chest Press (3 x 12 reps)- this can be done on the floor if you have no bench press
3. Decline Push up (3 x 12 reps)
4. Narrow Push ups (3 x 12 reps)
5. Overhead Tricep Extensions (3 x 12 reps)
6. Tricep Kickbacks ( 3 x 12 reps)
Rest 1 minute in between sets!