Search This Blog

Saturday 13 April 2013

Before and After



I am so excited to share my first before and after progress picture sent to me by a follower. Look at her amazing progress and how much leaner and defined her abs are. This just proves that clean eating and weight training really does work.


                                  BEFORE                    AFTER


It was great to hear that my blog has motivated her to get into clean eating and strength training. It means a lot to me to get feedback like this as juggling work with the blog can be quite stressful at times and feedback and results like above make me realise that all my hard work is not in vain.

Remember summer is approaching and it is never too late to start. Follow my diet and exercise posts on my blog and you too could start seeing real results too.

If you have pictures of your progress so far I would love to see them. Email me @campionmarym@gmail.com