Search This Blog

Tuesday 9 July 2013

Aspire to Inspire before I Expire


I want to share with you my friend Maura’s progress for some inspiration and motivation.  Maura is a perfect example of how you can achieve amazing results when you put in the hard work.
 

This is after one year of training.  I started on 2 evenings a week of kettle bells. I’m now up to 5-6 evenings a week, I do 3 days kettle bells, 2-3 days high intensity  training. This week I’m starting back at weight training I had just started that when I took up white-collar training so it had to go on the back burner as I had no spare evenings.  This time last year I never believed I would be white-collar training  let alone go on to win my fight.  Now exercising is an addiction don't feel right until I’ve done something.

the big secret is:

Eat clean, exercise daily, set goals, take the first step and get off the couch.”

 
 
 

Aspire to inspire before I expire.