Search This Blog

Friday 16 August 2013

Nominated for the Irish Blog Awards



Just found out this morning that I have been nominated for the long list for the Irish Blog Awards in the Diaspora category. I am absolutely delighted and so grateful for everyone who went to the effort of voting for me.

It is nice to know that people appreciate all my hard work over the last few months. It can be tough juggling work and blogging but I really enjoy it and more importantly I hope you enjoy it.

The aim of my blog is to educate people on how to get fit and healthy and prove that exercise and fitness doesn't have to be a chore. The problem is that people are constantly being misinformed on what is the best way to lose weight with dangerous consequences. It is predicted that half of Irish adults will be obese by 2030 if obesity is not tackled now. So spread the word about my blog and lets start tackling this issue now!

Your health is your wealth!


Thank you again.

Love

Mary xxxxxxx