Search This Blog

Wednesday 29 January 2014

Results





So I went back on gluten and dairy to see would I feel any different. After doing the 21 days gluten and dairy free I didn't think I felt any better than I usually do. However, when I went back to eating gluten and dairy I almost immediately felt the effects. My stomach was in ribbons and I couldn't get to sleep with the discomfort. So I obviously have some slight intolerance to gluten or dairy.

Currently I am in bulk mode. I have doubled my calorie in take for the next month so I can build up a lot more muscle. Looking forward to the first four weeks as I love eating. Then after that its shredding time for 8 weeks!

Here is my food dairy for today:

Breakfast:

4 egg white omelette, mushrooms, cottage cheese, avocado

Porridge made with water with almond milk, cinnamon and banana on top.


Snack:

Almonds, blueberries and Greek yoghurt


Lunch:

Homemade shepherds pie with sweet potato, carrots and green beans.




Snack:

Turkey slices on rice crackers

Dinner:

Salmon, broccoli and cottage cheese




Snack:

Protein shake morning and evening

Casein before bed

Exercises:

Worked back and biceps today! With a  pull up challenge this evening with my housemate in the kitchen!