Search This Blog

Sunday 5 January 2014

Food Diary Day 5: New Year New You



Breakfast:

1 yolk 3 egg whites omelette
Spinach
Avocado

Green tea

Lunch:

Left over salmon fish cakes served with salad- spinach, beet root 

Green tea

Snack:

Greek yoghurt and kiwi topped with cinnamon

Dinner:

Crustless Quiche-eggs, minced beef, onion, spinach, broccoli and coconut flakes.



Green tea

Dessert:

Raw banoffee 
Green tea

Supplements:

Cod liver Fish Oils
Wheatgrass
Glutamine

Exercise:

35 minutes of leg work.
Barbell Sumo Squats
Barbell Front Lunges
Barbell Deadlift
Dumbbell Squat and side kick
Hip Bridges
Glute Kickback

How do I feel?

I woke up very hungry this morning! My omelette didn't seem to satisfy my cravings! Got better as the day went on! Had my carbs at lunch today instead of dinner!