Search This Blog

Saturday 4 January 2014

Food Diary Day 4: New Year New You





Breakfast:

2 egg white one yolk omelette -onion, mushroom and spinach
Served with smoked salmon and avocado

Green tea

Lunch:

Chicken salad
Beet root
Avocado
Flaked almonds
Spinach
Rocket

Snack:

Greek Yoghurt

Dinner:

Homemade Salmon Fishcakes served with broccoli
Green tea



Dessert:

Raw banoffee



Exercise:

Completed a plyometric insanity workout-40 mins high intensity

How do I feel?

Today I felt great. I usually find clean eating easier when you are working as you have a routine compared to during the weekend, but today I didn't have too many cravings. My advice if your friends are eating crisps, chocolate, pizza in front of you walk to another room or busy yourself so you are not tempted.  I made a gluten free, dairy free raw banoffee pie to treat myself today so I didn't feel so sorry for myself. Terrible with the water intake today must do a lot better tomorrow!