Search This Blog

Tuesday 25 February 2014

Week 2 Day 1- Chest and Triceps




We are on to Week 2, I hope you feel rested and rejuvenated. Remember in this stage we want to put on muscle so we need to be eating a lot of protein! Try have protein with every meal and snack. As the weeks go on we will be working different muscle groups together and adding in different exercises so we target all the muscles.

Don't feel guilty about not doing cardio! I know I did even though I loved it. 

Check out my food diary for ideas:-

http://thechicphysique.blogspot.co.uk/2014/02/food-diary-24-february-2014.html

3 x 12
1 minute rest

Chest/Triceps

1. Wide Push ups

2. Dumbbell Bench Press

3. Flat Bench Dumbbell Flyes

4. Narrow Push Up

5. Overhead Tricep Extensions

6. Tricep Pulldown or Tricep Kickbacks