Search This Blog

Monday 3 February 2014

Weekend Food Diary



Hope ye all had a good weekend. I thought I would share with you some of the meals I had over the weekend. I am currently bulking (trying to put on extra lean muscle) so I am trying to in-take a lot of protein and try eat a lot more than I usually would. I am not doing cardio for a month so I can put on extra muscle, which I am must admit I am loving. However, I do feel guilty from time to time and even though I am enjoying it I am looking forward to getting  leaner and having some abs again!

Savoury Protein Pancake:





Pancake:

In a bowl mix one egg or two egg whites, baking powder, pinch of cinnamon and sea salt, gluten free oats, half a banana, coconut flour- add in some vanilla protein shake if desired.

Make in small batches.

Topping:

Poached eggs, spinach, mushroom, sun dried tomato


Crustless Mini Quiches





I recommend making these for your snacks. Add chicken or turkey mince.

Mix up eggs, and whatever filling you would like. I add some coconut flour and a pinch of pink Himalayan salt. Add to dish and bake for 15-20 minutes. Add tomato and feta cheese for toppings.

Store in lunch box to have for snacks.

Gluten Free Sandwich



Butternut Squash Soup

It was a bit chilly this weekend so I needed some soup to warm me up. Click on this link for recipe.

http://thechicphysique.blogspot.co.uk/2014/01/food-diary-day-11-new-year-new-you.html

Add greek yoghurt instead of cream.



Turkey Steaks



Homemade Quick Pizza



On a wrap or gluten free wrap, using a tin of tomatoes spread across as a base, add cooked chicken breast, spinach, mushroom and feta cheese and bake in the oven for 15 minutes. Cut it up and bring for a snack or lunch.

Workout:

Got new workout clothes! New Nike bra top and Nike leggings! Love them!