Search This Blog

Monday 10 March 2014

Wedding Style Diary

Two Very Special People-One Special Day

A special day to remember with good times to last,
With memories which will be remembered long after it's past.

Wishing my big brother Daniel and my new sister in law Aimee every happiness on their new journey in life .

We had our first family wedding at the weekend in Shropshire in a beautiful private country house called Iscoyd Park. Everything about the day was perfect, the setting, the weather, the bride and the beautiful little flower girl Florence.







What I wore?

I think everyone would agree that it is so bloody stressful trying to find an outfit for a wedding. I got my dress last minute as I was waiting for all the winter sales to finish and the spring trends to arrive.

The night before the wedding I wore a floral Missguided jumpsuit! I love this jumpsuit but unfortunately the zip is a joke and it broke half way through the night.


 

 
 
 
Mint Green Dress: Celebrity Boutique
Pink Pastel Necklace: H&M
Pink Clutch Bag: Ebay
Shoes: Zara


The happy family