Search This Blog

Wednesday 16 April 2014

Carb Cycling Week 1

So today I start into my carb cycling. This is what my week is going to look like:-


 

MON

TUE

WED

THUR

FRI

SAT

SUN

Carb Cycling

Day 1

Day 2

Day 3

Day 4

Day 5

Day 6

Day 7

Type of Day

Carb Down

Carb Down

Baseline

Baseline

 Carb Down

Cheat Day

Baseline

Starch Amount

1 x

1 x

2 x

2x

1x

2 x

2 x

Timing

Breakfast

Breakfast

Before 3pm

Before 3pm

Breakfast

2 last meals

Before 3pm

It is best to eat your starch early in the morning or after your workout.

Carb Down Day:

Breakfast:

Was actually so excited for breakfast. At the weekend I bought this gluten free granola that I was mad to try out. When you eat nothing but eggs in the morning you look forward to having a bit of carbs for your brekkie.

Had this granola with almond milk- so yummy and it was only a £1 in Tesco.



Needed to get in my protein so had a boiled egg and some spinach. Never eat a starch/carb just on its own. Always eat with a protein.