Search This Blog

Tuesday 15 April 2014

Day 7: 7 Day Carb Depletion

Exercise:

An Hour and Half before my Re feed I did a 20 minute HIIT workout.

Breakfast:

Boiled egg, Raw spinach, Ham and smoked salmon

Snack:
Beef slices

Lunch:

Salmon and mushroom Omelette

Re -feed dinner:

Gluten Free pasta bake with chicken and Bacon and cheese melted on top. Yummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!!!



Dessert:

Dairy Milk Dime Bar



How I feel?

The re-feed meal was keeping me going all day. The cheat meal or re-feed meal sets up your metabolic triggers for healthy glycogen replenishment while preventing any type of fat spillover. I was so excited, I was hoping it wouldn't be a let down! And it wasn't. I haven't eaten pasta in so long and it was so yummy. I think it was the only time I smiled all weekend. Had some dime bar dairy milk chocolate with my green tea and I was happy as Larry. Looking forward to carb cycling. Carb Down Day tomorrow which means gluten free granola and almond milk in the morning. I won't be able to sleep with the excitement.