Search This Blog

Thursday 10 April 2014

Day 1: 7 Day Carb Depletion



So I decided to keep a diary over the next 7 days of my carb depletion diet so that I am more likely to stick with it. I must admit I am not looking forward to it but no pain no gain!

Breakfast:

1 whole egg and 1 egg white omelette served with raw spinach.
Glass of Wheatgrass and fish oil tablet.

Snack:

Turkey slice
Green Tea

Lunch:

Lettuce, cucumber and chicken breast with olive oil and chilli flakes.



Snack:

2 x turkey slices

Dinner:

Salmon and Broccoli
Green Tea

Exercise:

Chest/Back and Leg Weights session

How I feel?

I love my food so its always tough when you don't have much variety for your meals. We never did a big shop at the weekend too so I made it harder for myself as have no meals planned. After my exercise I felt tired and went to bed early. The plan says to avoid family and friends who might tempt you. So looks like I might have to avoid my housemates who last night had choc chip cookies, M&Ms and haribos with their tea. So off to bed early for me -depressed. They say after the third day you start feeling great. I better or I wont be very nice to be around!!!!!!!!!