Search This Blog

Thursday 10 April 2014

Day 2: 7 Day Carb Depletion



Exercise:

Got up early did a 5 minute warm up followed by 12 minute HIIT workout followed by 2km run.

Breakfast:

what else only 1 whole egg and one egg white omelette with spinach.

Snack:

Kinetica Mint Chocolate Protein Shake

Snack:

Turkey slice and green veg
Green tea

Lunch:

Chicken breast and broccoli

Snack:

Small tin of tuna in water

Dinner:

Lean minced beef mixed with tin of tomatoes and spices served with greens.

How I feel?

Felt awful today. My legs were killing me from my squats on Day 1 and I could barely walk. Coupled with my lack of energy I was not great craic to be around! It was also my turn to cook dinner and lunch for the next day and it sapped me of all my energy. Nothing worse than trying to cook when you are starving. Went to bed at 7.30, as I didn't think I would survive sitting down watching TV whilst my housemates munched on chocolate! Slept like a baby for 10 hours straight. Looking forward to the switch of energy. Burn fat burn!!!!