Search This Blog

Friday 10 January 2014

Food Diary Day 10: New Year New You


Breakfast:

2 egg white 1 yolk plain omelette
smoked salmon
Raw spinach


(Ireland Flag)

Glutamine
shot of wheatgrass
Cod liver fish oil

Snack 1:

Greek yoghurt
apple
blueberries/raspberries
almonds

Lunch:

Left over dinner from last night. Tastes better the next day!

Vegetable layered pie:

Carrots base, lean mince, courgettes and butternut squash next layer then mince topped with potato.




Snack 2:

Nakd bar
Green tea

Dinner:

More layered pie served with green veg.

Eating healthy can be really expensive so try cook up something big that you can have again for lunch or dinner the next day.

Dessert:

Heading to the cinema tonight so bringing with me some skinny popcorn.



Exercise:

Back and Chest workout this morning- 25 minutes. Started the workout and finished the workout with HIIT intervals including skipping, mountain climbers, squats and push ups.

How do I feel?

My biggest weakness is still after lunch. I always crave something a bit sweet! As I get in late from work, its a tough challenge having to cook up something when you are ravenous. I made a pie last night that would do myself and my boyfriend for our dinner, lunch and dinner the next day to get us through to the weekend!