Search This Blog

Saturday 11 January 2014

Food Diary Day 11: New Year New You



Breakfast:

3 egg white and 1 yolk omelette with smoked salmon, feta cheese, spinach and sun-dried tomatoes

Green Tea



Wheatgrass
Glutamine
Protein Shake

Snack 1:

Greek yoghurt and kiwi
Green tea

Lunch:

Butternut Squash Spicy Soup served with a tuna salad- feta cheese, spinach and sundried tomato.










Snack 2:

Protein Raw Truffles



Dinner:

Went out for dinner and ordered Seabass, Kale and Potato



Dessert:

Can't get enough of this Raw Banoffi served with greek yoghurt, coca nibs and flaked almonds! Yum Yum Yum




Exercise:



Leg Day- All the below are performed with speedbands and weights.

http://thechicphysique.blogspot.co.uk/2013/10/speedbands-review-by-instantspeedie.html

Warm up- Skipping Intervals HIIT

4 Supersets

Squats
Deadlift

Ski Squats
Toe In Deadlift

Sumo Squats
To Out Deadlift

Curtsey Lunge
Side Lunge

30/10 x 3 rounds
-Squat Jumps
-Skipping
-Lateral Jumps
-Skipping

How do I feel?

Had a big workout this morning, so I was pretty hungry all day. I went out for dinner this evening, I was a bit worried that there would be nothing suitable on the menu. I went with seabass and asked for it without sauce so wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. Other than that, I feel good but I must admit I would kill for a bar of chocolate.

P.S. American Hustle- definitely worth a look!