Search This Blog

Friday 10 January 2014

Food Diary Day 9: New Year New You


Breakfast:

Scrambled egg (1 yolk + egg white) made with almond milk
Smoked salmon
Spinach

Glutamine
Shot of wheatgrass
Cod liver Fish oil

Snack 1:

Greek yoghurt + berries + almonds

Lunch:

Chicken salad- spinach, rocket, peppers, balsamic vinegar and chilli flakes

Snack 2:

Green tea
Nakd bar- if a shop near you doesn't sell them or as they are overpriced you can make them yourself which taste just as nice. 

http://thechicphysique.blogspot.co.uk/2013/04/dessert-nakd-bars.html?m=1

Dinner:

Vegetable layered pie- lean minced beef, courgettes, carrots, spinach and butternut squash topped with potato. My housemate stole my lasagne dish so had to use a cheesecake dish!!!!!




Dessert:

Raw Peanut/ CoconutTruffles




Exercise:

Did a 15 minute HIIT exercise before work which was a full body workout targeting all the main muscles.

How do I feel?

The biggest thing I noticed from before is that I don't get sluggish after lunch. However, I always eat quite healthy anyway so not seeing a major difference from how I felt clean eating with gluten and dairy then without. But I am going to keep it up as they say it takes over 21 days to feel the effects.