Search This Blog

Friday 11 April 2014

Day 3: 7 Day Carb Depletion




Exercise:

Biceps, Triceps and Shoulder Weight Training session

Breakfast:
1 yolk 2 egg white omelette with raw spinach.

Snack:
Protein Shake

Lunch:
Crustless quiche with pepper and broccoli

Snack:
Turkey Slice

Dinner:
Omelette Pizza- 1 whole egg and 1 egg white with cooked spinach.

How I feel?
At about 1pm I felt the switch- the hunger pangs and tiredness were gone and I was feeling energetic. I even could stay up and have tea with my housemates without feeling the urge to cry when they have nice things to eat after dinner. The fact that this diet is so strict means that there is no real variety to what you can eat. I don't look forward to my snacks or meals and on a normal day its all I think about. Already planning my cheat meal for the evening of Day 7- I am thinking lasagne or pasta bake and a galaxy caramel for dessert ummmmmmmmmmmmmm ........................................................................