Search This Blog

Sunday 13 April 2014

Day 5: 7 Day Carb Depletion




Exercise:

Rest day- you will need it!

Breakfast:

2 boiled eggs and some grass fed butter

Snack:

Beef slice and ham slice

Lunch:

Smoked salmon omelette with spinach and peppers.

Dinner:

Sirloin Steak, Mushrooms, Broccoli and Brussel Sprouts




How I feel?

Probably one of my worst days due to the fact I was hanging out with people all day who were eating ice-cream, soup, sandwiches, yoghurt, chocolate, cookies, starbursts you name it. I also had to do the big shop and I was absolutely starving looking at all the nice food. Wouldn't advise it! I felt so weak all day, quite ill at times and VERY cranky. I researched this and this is your body's reaction to not relying on sugar for fuel. My housemates think I am soft in the head for doing it but the reason I am doing this is not to lose loads of weight but to train my body to burn fat as a primary source so that I won't feel awful and bloated every time I eat carbs in the future. Hoping tomorrow is better!