Search This Blog

Monday 14 April 2014

Day 6: 7 Day Carb Depletion

Exercise:

5 Minute warm up
12 minute HIIT
10 min abs

Breakfast:

2 boiled eggs, smoked salmon, spinach, slice of ham and sprinkle of cheese with Kinetica protein shake




Snack:

2 ham slices

Lunch:

Salmon Omelette with spinach

Snack:

Turkey slice with lettuce and cucumber-olive oil as dressing

Dinner:
Homemade burgers with green veggies

How I feel?

Not as bad as yesterday but went into Hyde Park to meet some friends and have a picnic and of course I couldn't eat anything. So weak and so hard seeing people eat nice food. Was pretty tired by the time I made it back to the house. 

Good part of this 7 days is my abs have never been leaner. I have suffered no bloating since I started and I feel so lean all day. Usually I feel great in the morning and as I go through the day I get bloated. I am hoping I can retain this leanness as I go into carb cycling.